- Playground | American New | Santa Ana
- Baja Fish Tacos | Mexican | Santa Ana
- Meizhou Dongpo Restaurant | Sichuan | Irvine
- HiroNori Craft Ramen | Ramen | Irvine
- Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong | Korean BBQ | Irvine
- Cucina Enoteca | Modern Italian | Irvine
- Sidecar | Gourmet Donuts | Costa Mesa
- Anapalco | Mexican/Breakfast | Orange
- Taco Adobe | Mexican | Orange
Beer & Cocktails
Experiences & Outings
- Disneyland: The happiest place on earth. Plan on spending the entire day there.
- Fashion Island Mall: It's not an actual island, but this is the nicest mall in Orange County with lots of great shops and restaurants. It will also give you a good idea of the "Orange County Lifestyle."
- Crystal Cove Beach: The most beautiful beach in Orange County. It’s really long beach that you can walk along for a few hours. There is also a great restaurant on the beach with an incredible view called the Beachcomber. They don't take reservations, so go straight to the restaurant and put your name on their list, then walk along the beach until they call you via buzzer.