I was interviewed by Kristen Meinzer and T Brand Studio at the New York Times on Invesco’s Innovation Uncovered Podcast. You can listen to the episode below.
Podcast: Innovation Uncovered Podcast, presented by Invesco QQQ and T Brand at The New York Times
Interviewer: Kristen Meinzer
- What is GrandPad, and how did it get started?
- The challenges older adults face with technology
- Using technology to connect people
- The impact of loneliness and social isolation
- How VR can be used to create shared experiences for seniors
- Isaac Lien, Co-Founder, Head of Innovation & Employee Experience at GrandPad
- Laura Zettel-Watson, Ph.D., assistant professor in the Department of Psychology and chair of the Aging Studies Program at California State University, Fullerton
- Kyle Rand, Co-Founder and CEO of Rendevor
If you are interested in having me as a guest on your podcast, click here to contact me.